Wednesday, March 19, 2014

How Much Does A Polar Bear Weigh?

ENOUGH TO BREAK THE ICE!! :D

I'm a pretty cheesy person. I like to make people laugh, and I think that's the best way to start the new year. But wait! Don't stop reading yet! That's not my ice breaker! Just an extra idea. :)

My favorite ice breaker is "two truths and a lie." In this ice breaker, each student writes down 3 facts about themselves, 2 that are true and 1 that is a lie. They present their facts to (ideally) a small group, and the group votes on which one they think is the lie. After everyone presents their 3 facts, we rotate groups. This breaks down some barriers and helps the students to get to know each other better.

Why shouldn't you iron a four-leaf clover?

You don't want to PRESS YOUR LUCK! :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment